Crittenton Services, Inc.
Public Relations, Development, and Promotions
April 14, 2016
Administration Conference Room
Members in Attendance: Carrie McKenzie and Caren Knoyer
Absent: Jody Geese and Kelly Bettem
Staff in Attendance: Kathy Szafran, Stacy Rich, and Gloria Taylor-Admin Support.
Carrie McKenzie asked the Committee to review the Notes from the January 14, 2015 Committee Meeting.
Stacy Rich reported on Fund Raising/Grants
- Comparison of funds raised from July 1st to February 29th - 2014/2015 - $197,785.41, 2015/2016 - $248,617.40.
- Submitted 9 grants from July 1, 2015 – March 2016.
- Received 3 grants totaling $136,432 (restricted: $133,932, unrestricted $2,500) from July 1, 2015 – March 31, 2016.
- Fundraising and total appeals are up this year.
- Paint the Town Pink event: Net revenue – 2015 - $40,391.43; approximate net revenue 2016 - $42,505.00. These are estimated numbers – finance department has not validated the final net amount.
Stacy Rich reported on Marketing/Events/Development Projects
- Conducted 29 presentations from July 1, 2015 – March 31, 2016 for residential and Wellspring.
- Continuously mail information to DHHRs, circuit court judges, probation officers to keep them updated about the residential and Wellspring programs at Crittenton.
- 26 press releases
- Conducted 25 facility tours
- Website upgrades and redesign is complete and updates are now made internally.
- Facebook page and Twitter updated daily.
- Special video presentation created for Pink.
- Crittenton Founding Father’s 5K is scheduled for Saturday, June 11, 2016 at Grandview Park.
- Soup and Salad Luncheon is scheduled for Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at the McLure Hotel.
- Will be scheduling other Cook and Sip events.
Stacy Rich reported on the Crittenton Cares Volunteer Program
- There are currently 73 volunteers on the roster; 18 active volunteers (here at least once a month)
- New volunteers in third quarter FY 2015/2016: 4
- Total volunteer hours in third quarter – 122.66. Total volunteer hours for July 1, 2015 – March 31, 2016 – 312.82.
- The Junior league is renovating their playground at Heritage Port on May 18 – 22, 2016. Some of our staff and kids will be helping with this project.
Ms. Szafran reported that we are moving forward with the capital campaign. The JB Chambers request was denied. Additional foundation proposals are being submitted.
The meeting was adjourned at 2:25.