A specialized program for girls between the ages of 12 and 18 who are...
struggling at school... feeling frustrated, angry or depressed... using drugs or alcohol to deal with uncomfortable feelings... getting in trouble at home or in their communities...
We can help!
A multi-disciplinary team of professionals offering intensive behavioral health treatment including:
- A psychiatrist
- Licensed counselors
- Art therapists
- Music therapists
- Activity/recreation coordinators
- Certified addiction counselors
- Behavioral management specialists
- Registered nurse
- Women's Health Group
- Connections Group
- Social Skills Group
- Understanding Cycles of Abuse
- Substance Abuse Group
- Therapy Groups including Finding Your Voice (anger management), Roots and Wings (self awareness), Wings of Hope (trauma survivors), Art Therapy and Music Therapy, Tolerance Group, Good Grief