EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING
Crittenton Services, Inc. is a trauma-focused agency. Crittenton prides itself on being a premier place of employment, offering great benefits, trainings and a friendly atmosphere. Not only is Crittenton a great place to work, it is also a great place to learn. With doctorate and master's level trauma-focused clinicians on staff, we offer the best in trainings throughout the year, both for staff and the community. If you are searching for a great place to work and to learn, look no further than Crittenton Services, Inc.
Do you like to work in a team environment? Are you passionate about utilizing your skills and talents to make a difference in your community or in the lives of others? We invite you to explore the positions we have available and decide if this amazing organization could be the place for you.
All full time positions offer a competitive salary and a full benefit package including health, dental, vision and life insurance, paid holidays, 403b, paid time off, prolonged illness bank, mileage reimbursement, free CEU trainings, licensure supervision and a training allowance.
Current Job Openings
- Jul 15, 2016 MEDICAL RECORDS CLERK
- Jul 13, 2016 DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
- Jul 8, 2016 ASSISTANT TEACHER - UNIVERSAL PRE-K
- Jul 8, 2016 LEAD TEACHER - UNIVERSAL PRE-K
- Jul 8, 2016 FULL-TIME SECRETARY - HUNTINGTON
- Jun 22, 2016 FULL TIME SECRETARY - WHEELING
- Jun 17, 2016 TIES PROGRAM RESOURCE LIAISON - OHIO COUNTY
- Jun 17, 2016 TIES PROGRAM RESOURCE LIAISON - WOOD COUNTY
- Jun 16, 2016 TIES PROGRAM RESOURCE LIAISON - TYLER COUNTY
- Jun 16, 2016 FULL-TIME SECRETARY - RITCHIE COUNTY
- Jun 16, 2016 CASE MANAGER - RITCHIE COUNTY
- Jun 16, 2016 THERAPIST - CABELL COUNTY
- Apr 1, 2016 CLINICAL PROGRAM MANAGER
- Feb 1, 2016 THERAPIST - OHIO AND MARSHALL COUNTIES
- Feb 1, 2016 THERAPIST - BROOKE AND HANCOCK COUNTIES
- Feb 1, 2016 THERAPIST - WOOD AND SURROUNDING COUNTIES
- Feb 1, 2016 THERAPIST - WETZEL AND TYLER COUNTIES
- Feb 1, 2016 THERAPIST - MORGANTOWN AREA
- Feb 1, 2016 DIRECT SERVICE WORKER
Please submit a resume and professional references by mail to:
Crittenton Services, Inc.
Vice President of Human Resources
2606 National Road
Wheeling, WV 26003
Or e-mail: Amy Smith
A downloadable version of our application is available here.