EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING
Crittenton Services, Inc. is a trauma-focused agency. Crittenton prides itself on being a premier place of employment, offering great benefits, trainings and a friendly atmosphere. Not only is Crittenton a great place to work, it is also a great place to learn. With doctorate and master's level trauma-focused clinicians on staff, we offer the best in trainings throughout the year, both for staff and the community. If you are searching for a great place to work and to learn, look no further than Crittenton Services, Inc.
Do you like to work in a team environment? Are you passionate about utilizing your skills and talents to make a difference in your community or in the lives of others? We invite you to explore the positions we have available and decide if this amazing organization could be the place for you.
All full time positions offer a competitive salary and a full benefit package including health, dental, vision and life insurance, paid holidays, 403b, paid time off, prolonged illness bank, mileage reimbursement, free CEU trainings, licensure supervision and a training allowance.
Current Job Openings
- Sep 9, 2016 HABILITATION COACH
- Sep 9, 2016 COOK-RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM
- Sep 9, 2016 CASE MANAGER -WHEELING WELLSPRING IOP PROGRAM
- Sep 2, 2016 JANITOR/MAINTENANCE WORKER
- Aug 5, 2016 CLINICAL ASSISTANT
- Aug 5, 2016 TREATMENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Aug 5, 2016 TRANSPORTATION AIDE/SUPPORT STAFF--PART TIME
- Aug 5, 2016 HOUSEKEEPING PART TIME
- Jun 16, 2016 THERAPIST - CABELL COUNTY
- Feb 1, 2016 THERAPIST - OHIO AND MARSHALL COUNTIES
- Feb 1, 2016 THERAPIST - BROOKE AND HANCOCK COUNTIES
- Feb 1, 2016 THERAPIST - WOOD AND SURROUNDING COUNTIES
- Feb 1, 2016 THERAPIST - WETZEL AND TYLER COUNTIES
- Feb 1, 2016 THERAPIST - MORGANTOWN AREA
Please submit a resume and professional references by mail to:
Crittenton Services, Inc.
Vice President of Human Resources
2606 National Road
Wheeling, WV 26003
Or e-mail: Amy Smith
A downloadable version of our application is available here.