Crittenton Services, Inc. is proud to be one of the state's first trauma-informed, multi-service agencies. Utilizing current research and evidence-based practices, Crittenton addresses the underlying issues that lead to long-term wellness consequences, with a focus on programs that enrich the health of families.
With more than 120 years of service in West Virginia, Crittenton understands and is sensitive to its culture. Today maternity care is but one aspect of our program's gender-responsive treatment. Crittenton is committed to quality trauma-focused work with our five distinct programs. We offer comprehensive behavioral health services that recognize and respond to the unique needs, challenges and strengths of young girls, children and families.
We are committed to well-being because Crittenton:
• Makes mental health service accessible to 30% of West Virginia's population through Wellspring Family Services.
• Provides a safe, residential treatment facility for girls ages 12-18 who are pregnant, parenting or neither.
• Accompanies young women on their path to independent living with its Level I program
• Prepares toddlers for kindergarten success and assists working families with Cradles to Crayons.
• Gives Ohio County girls at risk of out-of-home placement the opportunity to remain in-home through the Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).